Established 1860

Built by M.L. Mitchell for his family, it was ran as one of the most successful boarding houses in the area for over 100 years till it was purchased as a private residence in 1986.

The home is located on W. Court St, one of the original routes through town. Although it spend most of its history as a boarding house there is also a historic account that one of the earliest pharmacies in town was located on the lower level of the home.  In fact, the pharmacy shelves are still in tact today in a downstairs closet.